10/09/2015

Dye Hair's Roots at home



So I want again to share my experience with dying hair's roots at home. Yup, I did it again :) just this time I tried new hair dye and it is Vidal Sassoon Salonist in colour Light Cool Blonde 9/1. And also this time I made video how I did it all by myself. (you will find it in the end of this post). As you know I am not profession and attempted to do it maybe 3rd time in my life. I just need more practise and then will be more easier to do on my own.  :)







In the kit includes: 
- 1 tube of Rich Colour Cream 60ml.
- 1 bottle of Colour Activating Lotion 60ml
- 1 Sachet of VS Conditioner 55ml (this one is amazing! Can I buy it somewhere??)
- Expert Brush, Bowl & Gloves
- Instruction & Tips leaflet






Because I wanted to highlight my hairs, I was using Highlight Brush from L'OREAL Preference Glam Highlights kit, which one I tried couple months ago. You can read review here.





And here is the result of my dying at home. In the left pictures are Before, and in the right After. On the instruction it says to keep for 30-40mins, and I left for 30 mins. But next time I will keep for 40mins. I am very pleased with results. What do you think about? If you want to see all process, check out my video bellow:

 

Ruta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment