09/02/2015

Day in Lahore Pakistan

helloooo everyone,

I want to share with you one more my day in Pakistan ;) this time I went to Lahore. The main reason why I went to Lahore was not to see city, but to meet someone. But because we had free time, so we decided to look around. And the most popular place in Lahore is Badshahi mosque. It is the second largest mosque in Pakistan.


And here is some pictures from our way to Sialkot to Lahore.. 






You can find everyone on the road oranges sellers 



 Here somewhere between Sialkot and Lahore we found fruit market where we got fresh oranges and bananas 









 I got mehndi. It took less than an minute :) 



 Before going to mosque everyone has to remove shoes and women has to hide hears. 


















If you want to see more pictures, here is my youtube video:


Ruta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment