11/02/2015

Valentine's day Cupcakes

hellooooo everyone,

recently I tried to make cupcakes.. First time in my life, so please don't judge me. And I am not good in the kitchen.. :/ Just I am not born to cook :D so let's talk about cupcakes.. yes I went to the easy way.. and you will see how :))


1st at all let me to tell that I bought all products with a plan to bake cupcakes for Valentine day.. But I don't have pattion at all. So I came home around at 24 o clock and decided that I can't wait till Valentine day and I need to try it right now :)


So I bought Betty Crocher Caramel Cupcake Mix (In Asda £2.25 and you can buy in different flavour or make by yourself). In the box was sprinkles, cases and icing. Everything what do you need :)


To make takes about 10 - 15 min. You just need to add eggs, oil and water. To bake will take about 15 - 20 min. 
For icing I bought two colour stripes cupcake frosting (from Asda £2.69). Strawberry & vanilla flavour. But it's veeryy sweet. And you can use just for 4-5 cupcakes. 


And on some cupcakes top I was using sprinkles from ''cupcakes mix'' box and on some I used separate decoration heart shapes (from Asda  £0.77)


 And results are here :) not perfect, but as first time I am happy. And I promise taste is better than it looks :) 




Ruta xx

3 comments: