10/04/2015

Spring Lush Haul & Review

Hello everyone,

yesterday I got my first order from Lush and I want to share it with you.




The first one which I choose was ''Fluffy Egg'' Bath Bomb. Because when I put it to my basket it was Easter mood :) The second reason, because it's pink :) and plus very good reviews about this bath bomb :)

Second item again is bath bomb, and again pink :) it is ''Think Pink'' bath bomb. I choose this one, because it has vanilla scent. I can't wait to try this one :)

Then I choose to try bath bubble bar, which calls ''Karma bubble bar''. I loved a colour, and plus it gives citrusy orange smell :) love bath with bubbles :)

And the last, but not least from bath products is ''Dorothy'' bubble bar. I just loved color. Looks like sky with rainbow. And smells really amazing heaven. Yesterday I already tried this one. Makes loads of bubbles, turns the water blue, and smells really lovely of florals. To take bath with bubbles, makes so relax, and the main think - leaves skin so smooth.


Also I got one item for my hairs. Because I have oily hairs and have to wash them every day, I wanted to try ''No drought'' dry shampoo. I just read such good reviews about it. That it works well, has nice smell, and gives hairs some extra volume.

And here is demo, which I made yesterday of ''Dorothy'' bubble bar:


Ruta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment