19/05/2015

Superdrug Beauty Haul

Before going for holidays I wanted buy some beauty things. And you will find below what exactly I got. 

The most important thing to buy was hair dye. I dyed my hair at home maybe 10 years ago, and after that I said I am not going to do it again. But because till holidays left just few days, I decided to try L'oreal Préférence Glam Highlights Light to Very Light Blonde 1. It was looking easy to use at home by myself or maybe with husband`s help. And at this moment price is £6.49 (was £7.49). 


Second important thing was hair heat protection, because I am going for holidays to attend two weddings. (Pakistani wedding, so celebration will take 4 days) so I really will need this. And I choose  Tresemme Heat Style Primer Spray 200ml price just £1.50 for 200ml. 


One more item from my list was eyeliner. How without eyeliner in Pakistan? I had eyeliner, but needed one more, and I wanted to try this one Makeup Revolution Amazing Waterproof Eyeliner Black just £1.50



About this Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Fair 1  all of us heard a lot,  at least I heard so much good, that I needed it in my life. I was looking for so long to buy this one in shade Fair 1, but it was always "sold out", so when I saw that it is available I put to my shopping card immediately.


Also I was planned to buy mascara, and when I saw this new Rimmel London Wonder’Full Wake Me Up Mascara Black I just wanted to try it. Price now £5.99 (usually £7.99).


And the last, but not least are these two pencils.I was looking for lip pencils, and when I saw  Gosh Velvel Touch Lip Liner  (my in colour Antique Rose and Flirty Orange) I wanted to have them. And price is very good now £2.99 (was £4.99).


Thanks for reading,
Ruta xx




3 comments:

  1. I've never seen that Wake Me Up mascara before! I hope it's a good one.
    I've really been wanting to try that highlighting kit but I'm a bit scared of messing it up!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that mascara is fine :) smells nice :)) lol
      And with highlighting is really easy to use x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete