03/06/2015

Trip to Pakistan (London - Lahore)


If you following me on Instagram then you know that recently I went for holidays to Pakistan. The reason of this holiday is to attend two weddings - my husband's sister's and brother's (it's mean in total will be 4 ceremonies). I am really excited about that, but a little bit worry about weather. 40 degree and more at day time. Aaaa, how I am going survive in that hot weather?? )

Waiting for boarding :) 
First time fly with PIA
Yay holidays starts
Waiting waiting... :) 
And finally in the plane, ready for journey :)
First time I had flight with PIA, and it is not very good feedback about it (food, seats..) but the main reason why we choose PIA, because we had only one option to fly direct to Pakistan. We reached Pakistan in 8 hours, (so its better than to fly for example with Emirates till Dubai 8 hours, then to wait for connection flight 3-4 hours and to had again 4 hours flight). That 8 hours flight is already tiring. Another reason, our flight is to Lahore, but we are going to Sialkot ( so we have to spend more 3 hours in the car). :)

Lahore airport parking
So finally after 8 hours in the plane we reached Pakistan. It was really good feeling to get out from airport, but... that hot hit to our face :)) ok ok it was not that bad, because it was 6 o clock in the morning, but comparing with London weather it was totally different :) 


Hello there :)) and yes, I changed my clothes, because I was only one in the place white girl, so I really don't want to get more attention, than I was already  got
Out of airport territory. Nice, tidy and green.

Lahore
Lahore
On the way to Sialkot from Lahore

Public transport in Pakistan cities


In Pakistan you can see so many people on the road at 6 o'clock in the morning. I guess enjoying cool weather 
We reached home at 9 clock, so still was not so hot. And that day was very nice, perfect breakfast with family and so much chat. 

I also made a Youtube video of my trip. If you want to see, press link bellow :


Thanks for reading xx
Ruta x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving us an information …. how to find the best Cheapest flights from
    london to pakistan flight

    ReplyDelete