07/06/2015

Sunday Nails!



I didn't have yellow nail polish in my collection, so I needed one and I got it. But I was lucky enough to buy two nail polishes and to get one for free (at this moment Free Gelly Nail Paint gift when you spend £6 on Barry M at Superdrug ). I choose Speedy Quick dry Nail Paint in colour On Your Marks and Barry M Aquarium Nail Paint in colour Treasure Chest. And I got as a gift Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in colour Dragon Fruit. If you want a review about Speedy Quick dry Nail paint read here.



For my Sunday Nails I used all new colours + for my nail ''art'' I used WAH London Nail Art Pen in colour Lilac (I got last month in Birchbox).


Thanks for reading
Ruta xx

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is so pretty! I can't do nail art but I'd love to try the gold flakes. I haven't tried the speedy range yet but I really like the yellow shade

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented - i could never have the patience to do anything like that . It looks amazing xx
    http://millie-kate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete