31/12/2014

Happy New Year!

Hello hello everyone! Happy New Year my lovely readers! However you celebrate here's wishing you a very happy and healthy 2015! 

And here is my New Year Eve.. My husband is not celebrating New Year, so at least to make me happy he took me to have dinner outside :) but unfortunately it went not as we planned :) two places were closed, so finally we went to try something new and that was Afghan cuisine :)  

I am wearing Miss sixty coat, Asos oversized scarf, Anassa boutique dress here , Boohoo pants here,  New Look Clutch here (and now it is on sale),New Look shoes here (also on sale now), H&M belt. 





 And here is my last food of 2014 :) Afghan food - chichen kebab :) 



After dinner we went to our friend's home :) And I spend very nice time with my little gorgeous friend :) 



I love when she is smiling :)



Ruta xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely dress. Happy New Year

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!
    Very festive!

    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete