28/12/2014

New candles at home!

hello, hello..

recently I bough new scented candles and they smells divine..


I already started to use ''For every body'' company Tulip Vintage candle. Spring tulips and vanilla, a blissful combination. Smell is not too strong, just perfect, and makes me feel uplifted and happy. Also I like a jar which one I am planing to use later :) 
I bough it in Tk maxx for £5.99 but you can find also here


  

Second my candle is ''Urban Market Candles'' - papaya & mango scented candle. I didn't try yet. but smells exotic and juicy tropical fruits. I was planing to buy one candle and I was choosing from three candles and this one was winner :) 
Also I got from Tk Maxx for £5.99


Ruta xx

3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with candles! I love the look of the tulip vintage candle :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like candles too but I don't buy them too often. I love the smell of vanilla but I don't think I've smelled a tulip before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd really enjoy the tulip & vanilla candle! I love vanilla, but can only handle it when it's not that strong

    ReplyDelete