21/12/2014

Winter Wonderland 2014

Hello, hello :)

finally I went to see Winter Wonderland this year :) it was not planned ''trip'' there, but still nice :) sharing pictures of my day :)
My fedora is from Missguided here , oversize scarf from ASOS here , pants from Boohoo here ,boots from New Look here , and coat from Miss Sixty 










And yeee, I was touching snow :))) lol, not real one. But it was amazing, its calling insta-snow powder which you have to mix with water and.... you will get a snow. And it has cool feeling. A girl said that after sometime it will be back to powder :) I don't know it's true or not :) 
you can check video how it looks like ;) 


 Who want to buy a tie made from wood? :))))))))))))) 
and yeh be ready :) Big freeze is coming :))))) 



 And how Winter Wonderland without food? I got crepe with white chocolate :) was yammy :)

Ruta xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos :) and great post

    www.iotornoavivere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete