08/12/2014

Weekend holidays at home

Hello, hello,


This weekend I had mini holidays in my back home - Lithuania :) It was not planned holidays, just I wanted to see my family and my sisters baby boy. It was amazing 3 days with family :) All days I spend at home with family:) Just one day I went outside to see the most beautiful Christmas tree in my country. And of course that tree is in my city Kaunas :) Was lovely Sunday evening in the city centre.



 And here is a Christmas tree :) not usual, but beautiful :)


 Me with my sister :)



I was dreaming about this sushi almost half of year :)) my favourite ones :) 

with my nephew :) already missing this handsome boy :) 
  Lithuanian souvenir made of amber :) 



 


I had fly back just today in the morning, but already looking forward to go back soon :) the best time is with family :) 

Ruta xx


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I love all the lights & festivity. Must have been nice to visit home.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Holiday weekend, I love the photos! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful pictures! Those are some amazing looking xmas lights! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete