03/01/2015

Birchbox December

hello, hello :)

do you think why I am writing about Birchbox December box in January? No, I was not lazy to write about it! I just got it today :) why so late? because it was my 1st beauty box ever.. I was thinking to order long time go... But I did it just in the end of December :) And yey finally I got it! Because it was my first box I was extremely happy and I am waiting now for January Birchbox. But now lets see what I got..




You can find in the box - Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator ( full size £26)
A multi-action exfoliator to ensure a renewed, refreshed complexion,


 Electric Hair Electric Hydrate Shampoo - ( full size £17.50 ).
Helps to repair damage and improve shine with this nourishing, moisture-rich formula. 


Eyeko Fat Eye Stick - full size £8. Your smoky eye just got as easy as 1-2-3 with this pigmented jumbo pencil. 


Benefit's High Beam - suits all skintones liquid illuminator. I am happy to try this one! 


Models Own Nail Polish (full price £5) 
Matte, yet sparkly. this multi-dimensional shade has a velvety finish. Got colour -Valerian


A scent inspired by an English country garden - rose geranium and white flowers with hints of chocolate and jasmine. Smells really sweet :)


It's so cute :) I am gonna use it :)



 Are you buying beauty box? If yes, let me know which one? 

Ruta xx

1 comment:

  1. Stunning box! The products look awesome!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete