07/01/2015

Birchbox Women'sHealth January 2015

Hello, hello :)

yey, today I got three parcels :) one of them is Birchbox - Women's Health. I am so happy, because I am planning this year to join gym and to eat healthier :) let's see how it will be... And now what I found in Birchbox box :)





1st item is Stila lip glaze (price £15).
I already tried it today, Some people really like this lip gloss, but for me it was too thick. It was the thickest lip gloss I have ever worn. It's also sticky, which I know supposed to make it last longer, but it doesn't feel good to me on my lips. 



A lightweight oil to smooth hair, build resiliency and boost shine and colour. 
I didn't try it yet, but smells amazing!



Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum (full size £45)
This oil-free serum evens skin tone, boosts radiance, and moisturises for a glowing complexion 


Dr. Jart+ Skincare Pore Refine Bubble Foam (Got full size worth £13)
A mix of coarse & fine bubble mechanisms help clear clogged pored and remove dead flakes of skin to cleanse deeply without causing irritation.


activbod Cooling Finish Lotion (full size 100ml - £12)
Re-energise after a workout with this invigorating, menthol-packed lotion. Pus a naturally derived deodorising ingredient, vitamin E acetate and allantoin to moisture and repair dry skin.


Embrace Matcha Green Tea (full pack 30 servings - £24.99)
Packed with antioxidants and nutrients (up to 10 times more than a regular cup of green tea) matcha is a super food that packs a punch. 100% natural and incredibly versatile, this classic green tea variety is a smooth, satisfying blend with a clean and crisp finish.


And the last one is Birchbox Pilates Band (price £7.99) 
Tone, increase strength, and improve muscle endurance with this stretchy resistance band. 


Did you use any product from this January month Birchbox?

Ruta xx




No comments:

Post a Comment