10/01/2015

Holidays...

Hello hello!!!


It will be very short post, but I want to share with you :) this morning I am leaving Uk for holidays! It will be holidays for three weeks. And I am flying to..... Pakistan :) I am going there not first time, it will be second time. But I am exiting like I am going for first time. First time I went on October of 2013. And it was soo hot, and this time is cold in Pakistan :) so I am not going to sweat there lol :) but the problem is that I don't know how exactly cold is there :) anyway I will see it soon :)
All luggages are full and I am afraid that gonna over weight. And unfortunately I took just few clothes for myself.. Because no space, and second think I am not gonna wear my clothes there :)
why? Because people already looking at me like  :) and just because that I am white (not so many tourist going to visit Pakistan) and they are calling me (gori- white woman). So I have to wear the same like their if I don't want to get more attention.



And here is my picture from last holidays there :))) I really hope that it will nice trip this time too 

Ruta xx

1 comment:

  1. Stunning picture!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete