18/01/2015

Daily make up routine

Hello, hello to everyone :) 

Today I decided  to share what I am using almost everyday for my make up;)



I am starting my make up with Sleek blemish balm (in 802 light colour). It's so natural and light.


L'oreal Paris Mat' Magique Foundation. Flawless skin 12h velvet finish. (03 Light Sand). I am in love with this foundation, it's so soft and natural. Feels so good on face,


On the top using Bare Minerals original Foundation (medium colour). Using almost every day. Applying with Real Techniques brush. 


For my eyes using W7 In The Buff - Natural Nudes


Today I was using Wave and Thunder. Applying with Real Techniques brushes. 
For my eye brown sometimes using Chocolate colour (it's matte colour)


For my face using Sleek contouring and blush palette (light). Very easy to apply.   


For eyes using new mascara L'oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Manga. I really liked this one. But it is not for everyone :)





For lips applying KIKO make up Milano lipstick in colour 904. I really like KIKO lipstick. Good price and quality.





Wearing Asian dress from Pakistan which I got from my friend :) 




Ruta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment