09/01/2015

Huge Superdrug Haul

Hello hello :)

Yesterday I got my order from Superdrug. I didn't have time to open yesterday, so I did it today. And I want to share it with you :) If you want, I can write and review, just let me know ;)


I ordered some Nivea's shower gels. I love the smell of Nivea Diamond Touch, I am using it not 1st time. P.S. And very easy to shave legs with this shower gel. Legs are so smooth after :) Nivea Powerfruit delight I am going to use 1st time, but smells nice too :)


I ordered something for my hairs too. It is Brazilian Keratin Smooth Shampoo. I have long hairs, and I want to have more longer and of course the main important think is to have healthy hairs. So I am trying different shampoo, conditioners and masks for my hairs.  


The second think is very important for me is my face skin, because I have acne, my face is oily, so I have to look after it, to help for my skin to look better. I will try first time Clean&Clear products. I ordered Deep Action Cream Wash and Blackhead clearing 2-in1 wash & mask 

Also and something to remove my make up. Recently I finished my Cotton wool pads so I needed it. And yes I am lazy person, so I need and Garnier Cleansing Wipes to remove my make up. Especially it's very comfortable when I am not at home or travelling.


Maybelline Baby lips Dr. Rescue Coral Crave lip balm. Smells of menthol. Lips feeling so fresh :) But I think not gonna like everyone this balm. 



Some nail polishes for me, some for my sisters in-law. 




From the left to the right: Revolution nail polish in Trust me, Revolution nail polish in Take me, Revolution nail polish in Emerald Eyes, Revolution nail polish in Beautiful Helps, MUA nail polish in Bold Blue, MUA Nail polish in Plum Noir, MUA Nail polish in Fever Red.


And how without mascara? :) 






A new L'oreal mascara Mega Volume Miss Manga Punky 




Mac Factor Colour Corrector - Corect Redness 


And lots of face mask ;) 




Even I ordered two masks for my husband, because he is always jealous when I'm having pampering evenings :) 


And some foundations :) from left to right: NYC BB Cream in Medium (can be worn alone or under foundation as a base), Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay foundation in Light 2, Makeup Revolution Foundation Base 02, 2TRue Smooth Matte Foundation Shade 3, I love makeup primer 07, Makeup Revolution Matte Foundation in Cool Ivory.
P.S. Not all is for me :) 


If you want review about products, please let me know x

Ruta xx











2 comments:

  1. What an amazing haul! They all look like amazing products and I love all of the Barry M polishes! The face masks look perfect for a pamper night too! xx

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I would love to know your opinion on Max Factor corrector, just interested me a lot:) Love the Nivea shower gels

    http://oksiblueberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete