19/01/2015

Shopping day in Pakistani Bazar

Hello, hello

today I had shopping day in Pakistani Bazar. And I want to share it with you :) 


Its a road of shopping centre (bazar) 


One of clothes shop in bazar :) 


And here is me :) wearing like this of safety reasons :) 


You can see a lot donkeys in Pakistan :) it's a main transport for small ''business'' people 



Jewellery shop :)




In the gold shop :) every client gets coca cola bottle, which one you can't take out :)) you have to drink and to leave there :) he he  :)) I bought two gold rings as treatment for myself (prices are available, much cheaper than in England, but you have to bargain price and it is not that easy ;)) 




Me in bazar's roads :)  


Just men are driving bike in Pakistan. On the right bike 5 people sitting on the bike. 3 kids, father and wife. I don't know how they manage to drive like this. Especially then on the road no rules :) 


Shoes shop 

 

Bridal wedding clothes shop :)


Accessories for wedding :) 




I hope so you enjoyed. Have the nice day.

Ruta xx


1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an amazing place!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete