22/11/2015

Christmas Lush Haul!

Hey guys! I quess I am not only one who can't cross Lush store without going in just ''to look'' what's new there. I am more shower person, so I just grabbed few items to get in the festive mood.. 



First one I choose bath bomb Butterbear because is super cute and smells amazing! And also very cheap! Only £1.95. Of course this bath bomb not gonna change water's colour, so no surprise there. But bath bombs not only for colouring water (even if it is really fun!), but this bear does his job - moisturising skin!


Second product is something for fun from Lush new range :) It is a bubble bar called really funny -  Peeping Santa. I could eat this one :) ha ha :)  and I am really excited to try this one! Price £3.95


And the last, but not least is adorable bath bomb - Dashing Santa. This one is just so Christmassy and gives such a beautiful bright coral with gold shimmer colour to water. And also smells amazing of satsumas! Price £2.95

Are you Lush lover? Which one is your favorite?

Ruta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment