26/11/2015

Temptation Days At Yves-Rocher!


Hey guys, I am with good news here again! Yves Rocher are offering up to 60% off  a hude collection of products for Temptation Days! It is already started and will finish on Monday 30th of November! So you still have time to grab something for you or your friends! 

Here is my favourite products:

Eau de parfum - 100ml
Eau De Parfum - 100ml. Instead of £50, now is just for £20. 

Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream
Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream - was £21.50 and now just £8.60. I really need this in my life..
Pore clearing mask
Pore Cleaning Mask - was £11.50 and now £5.20. Deep clean pimples and blackheads perfect for my acne skin.

And you can find more products for incredible low prices! Also Yves Rocher are doing Online Game! 170 winners for £10 000 of GIFTS! You can find more about it HERE


Ruta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment