12/11/2015

Yves Rocher - Online Game

I have very good news to everyone! Yves Rocher announced Online Game! 170 winners for £10 000 of GIFTS! Do you want to try your luck? Go ahead to this LINK and it will take just a minute 


During Christmas time a CLICK can bring a LUCK! Choose the Beauty Christmas of your dreams to maybe win a selection of products associated! You can choose between 4 choices: Sweet, Girly Trends, 100% Healthy or Sunny Destination

Winners will received an email to confirm their prize by Mid-January, the Online Game ends on the 4th of January. 

One more good thing! An exclusive voucher code is given at the end of the Game to please your loved ones! :) 
P.S. They have amazing Christmas Collection (limited edition). 
I am going to Paris at the end of this month, so definatly I will go to Yves Rocher store to buy gifts and to treat myself :) 

Did you enter this Online Game? Let me know what did you choose :) 

Ruta xx




No comments:

Post a Comment