14/11/2015

Rimmel Lipsticks Mini Haul and Swatches

At the moment at Superdrug stores and online you can buy so many products 3 for 2. So I grabbed three Rimmel lipsticks. All shades are totaly different to each other. My plan was to take one red, one nude and one...something different. So the last one (pink) was for free. The prices (£4.99-£5.49) are very good, but nice to get something like a gift  :) just a bargain! :)


Rimmel Kate Lipstick Nude 45 - a soft mauve nude with a lovely dusky rose hint to it. I have similar one from Essence nude collection. And really love to use with natural makeup look.



Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush 6 - let me say at first that I bought it online. And I was imagine a little bit different pink shade. This barbie pink colour is not suit me at all. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in colour Pink Blush 6

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in Wine 107 - it is a deep wine red lipstick! Perfect for Autumn/Winter season. Of all three lipsticks this one is my favourite. Going to use a lot :) 


Rimmel Kte Matte Lipstick in colour Wine 107
Which Rimmel listick is your favorite? My I will try it too :) 

Ruta xx


1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Can't choose one! haha I would take them all! hihi

    xx

    http://anniahale.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete