05/11/2015

Italy trip - Lecco

I am still living with my memories from Italy. It is my favourite country and I could go there again and again. But at this moment I can go there just by looking pictures from my previous trip :) it was short 4 days trip to Italy. We stayed in calm and beautiful city Vercurago. From there we went to see Lecco too. It's easy to reach by bus. We were lucky enough and our apartment owner lifted to Lecco with his car :) 




Everywhere lake and mountains.. 


Now could be +25.... :)
:))) 
We decided to go by walk from Lecco to Vercurago where we stayed :) It was pretty long but beautiful way home :) and of course on the way home we made plenty of pictures :))




Our beautiful Vercurago, where we stayed in Italy
Italian pizza with tuna
Night night people 
First evening we went to sleep early, because we were tired after travelling :) and next day we had to wake up early to go to Bellagio :) 

Also I made video from my trip :) and here it is:



thanks for reading
Ruta xx




No comments:

Post a Comment