16/11/2015

The Body Shop - ESTÉE LALONDE NAIL ART KIT review and swatches*

Woop woop look what I found today when I got home after work. New The Body Shop Nail Art Kit by Estée Lalonde. The Body Shop teamed up with beauty & lifestyle vlogger Estee Lalonde to bring her favourite nail colour collection. Estée's nail art kit contains 3 of her favourite Colour Crush Nail Colours as well as The Body Shop Nail Art Pen and comes 
presented in a special edition box. 

Left to right: Gorgeous Grey, Deeply In Love, Got The Blues

Nail art kit contains:
- Colour Crush Got The Blues
- Colour Crush Deeply In Love
- Colour Crush Gorgeous Grey
- Nail Art Pen

Estee Lalonde Nail Art Kit
Also in the kit contains a card with 2 nail art tutorials. Of course you can make your own design or you can use colour on it's own, just one colour in time. It is easy to apply and dry quickly. And the colours are just perfect for Autumn/Winter time. 


This Nail Art Kit is super cute the same like and Estée Lalonde. I love to watch her videos and if you don't know her yet, check out her Youtube channel Essie Button

I got Nail Art Kit with Estee Lalonde signature (super happy)


The kit price is just £15 and It is cheaper to buy nail kit than to buy nail polishes seperate. (you can save extra money or instead of that buy one more nail polish colour). And I was lucky to get this one from The Body Shop for free. I applyed for their competition to win ticket for Estee Lalondre vlogger event, but they didn't choose me, but kindly send me this Nail Art Kit. And I am very very happy, because I got this kit signed by Estee Lalondre. 



What do you think about this kit? Did you buy? 
Ruta xx





1 comment: