13/11/2015

Nail Paint by BarryM - Autumnl/Winter

Left to right: Vintage Violet, Berry Cosmo, Capuccino
I needed new colours to my nail polishes collection. So I picked up some from popular Barry M. These colours (Vintage Violet, Capuccino and Berry Cosmo) just perfect for Autumn/Winter season.

Left to right: Vintage Violet, Berry Cosmo, Capuccino
Vintage Violet is a delicate grey violet creme. I didn't have colour like this before and I really in love. I think I am gonna use it a lot. 

Capuccino is like ''muddy' brown with purple undertone. It is not to everyone's taste, but personaly I really liked this colour. 

Berry Cosmo is a rich deep berry-purple colour. I am really happy picked up this colour. It's my favourite colour of these three. 




Like all Barry M nail polishes, it applies smoothly and dries quickly.  I applied two cots on each nail.

The price of all nail colours are £2.99. Really affordable isn't? P.s. Buy at Superdrug 3for2 and you will get free tote bag! 

What do you thing about these colours? What is your favourite nail polish for A/W ? 

Ruta xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment