12/11/2015

Makeup Revolution - New-Trals VS Neutrals Swatches

Makeup Revolution launched a beautiful ''New -Trals VS Neutrals'' palette, There are 16 shadows in the palette of 5 glitter shades and 6 satin and 5 matte shades. Most of the shadows are highly pigmented. A gorgeous mix of cranberry, pink and taupe are perfect for fall trend. All this for a very affordable price £6.99


The palette is packaged in matte black casing with full size mirror and comes with a double ended eyeshadow brush which is usable and the blending part does the job really well. 


I took pictures in day light without using flash or primer. 

Top row shades:

From left to righ: Bias, Neutral
From left to right: Vogue, Personal
From left to right: Trend, New -Tral
From left to right: Tone, Custom

Bottom row shades:

From left to right: Cool, Style
From left to right: Partial, Mode
From left to right: Adapt, Buff
From left to right: Suit, Strong
The shadows are pretty impressive. I would recommend this palette to everyone who is looking for quality at an affordable price. 

What do you thing about this palette?
Ruta xx


5 comments:

  1. This palette looks amazing, I have to try it! x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look of this palette! I have recently ordered a few things from Makeup Revolution. I really like the warm shades in this palette! -xo

    chloedanielle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like warm shades too :) I am going to use them daily :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete