10/11/2015

Skinny Dip - Birchbox November 2015

Hi ladies, 

last week was not the best one to me. I was really busy at work and plus weather depresses so much, so the best thing what happened to me is this beautiful Birchbox Skinny Dip edition box. That day I was preparing for my work when I heard door bell and run downstairs with a hope that there is my Birchbox (because a day before I got email that my box is on my way). And YES! It was that what I was waiting for. And quess what? Of course I had to open straight right at that time. And even tried all of them :) and...I was late at work :)) 


Every month Birchbox products comes in different designed box and all products are in the bag inside. I am using both of them (box and bag) for my storage. Now I have plenty of them :)  



This month Birchbox worked with Skinny Dip and created this beautiful box (oh so reminds of summer isn't?). But now lets see what I found in it:


So Susan - Featherlash Mascara (£18 Full size) 
For thicker, fuller lashes, you need to catch them all in one stroke- and with this mascara you can! It coats even the shortlest lashes in volumising, long-lasting pigment. 
p.s. I used this one, and it didn't make my lashes thicker or fuller. It is really good one for ''natural'' make up look. At least it is my opinion.



Cowshed - Cow Pat Hand Cream (£8 - 50ml)
This cheekily-named nourishing hand lotion is packed with rejuvenating essential oils - Grapefruit to uplift and Coriander to soothe - leaving skin moisturised and toned. 
p.s. I was so excited to try this hand cream.. Yes this hand cream moisturising hands, but the smell is just not for me. Too strong scent... But my husband liked and he took to his car 



Absolution - La Creme de Teint (£35 - Full size)
If you're searching for a smooth, flawless complextion but a full-on foundation routine isn't your thing then this velvety-soft tinted formula will be your latest make-up bag BFF.
p.s. this one not gonna be my BFF, but just because I need foundation with better coverage. Apart of that it is amazing cream. It gives smooth and velvety look. And I am gonna use on my lazy days or on my ''natural' make up look :) 




Lord & Berry - Silhouette Neutral Lip Liner (£9 - Full size)
Smudged lippie and wobbly lines will be a thing of the past with the neutral liner! Apply it before sweeping on your favourite shade for super precise lip with no unsightly bleeding. The best part? Its translucency means that you can use it with any and every shade of lipstick! Mwah!
p.s. It is the best lip liner so far! I tried translucency lip liner before, but it didn't work. So I was expecting the same result from this one too. But wow it really surprised me! :) And it is also a good size as a sample.


Delarom - Creme Acquaconfort (£34 Full size)
When your complexion feels a little sorry for itself, this rejuvenating cream uses almond, apricot oils and vitamin E to nourish and soothe dehydrated skin from forst use - divine! 



English Laundry - Nottinhg Hill Femme Eau de Parfum (£60 Full size)
A brighter, more feminine, take on their classic men's fragnance, this fresh scent blends fruity notes of mandarin and cassis with hints of warmm wood and vanilla. Bliss! 
p.s. Love it! Sweet and the same time fresh scent!  



If you are tempted to join Birchbox family and want to get this box, you can sign up for just £12.95 per month (included pistage charge). If you use my referral link you also get 50 points (worth £5) to spend in the Birchbox shop. So what are you waiting for? :)

P.S. Next month Birchbox has undergone a very special transformation - just in time for party season! I am so excited! :) 

Thanks for reading!
 Ruta xx




No comments:

Post a Comment