02/11/2014

Bahoma London Diffuser Review

Hello beauties,

Recently i bought BAHOMA London Grapefruit & Lime diffuser. Did you heard about Bahoma before? Bahoma is London based company and they are making luxury scented candles, scented reed diffusers,  perfume room spray and also bath & body products like: EDT, perfume shower gel, perfume body lotion and perfume body scrub.

I love to use in my room scented candles and diffusers, so this time I decided to try Bahoma's Grapefruit & Lime fragnance diffuser.


This diffuser is a cool, sparkling cocktail of grapefruit & bergamot drenched in aromatic notes of basil, and lime all poured over a dry, woody background. I tried so many different diffusers, some of them looks so nice, but not doing the main task - to give nice smell to room. And this diffuser gave smell in the room from the first minute than I just opened a bottle. I like not only the smell, but at the same time how it looks. Its beautiful and stylish accessories to any home. 


How to use? Simply place the reed sticks into the bottle and leave for the perfume to travel through the sticks and starts diffusing the fragnance, this can take up to 24 hours. For the best performance turn the sticks upside down every few days or as often as you wish to invigorate the fragnance. 

 I bought Bahoma diffuser in TK Maxx and I paid £7.99 (RRP £29.95). They have also and candles ;) 

Ruta xx

1 comment:

  1. Interior car diffuser I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete