03/11/2014

Quick fix facials - Anti-blemish mud mask review

Hello beauties,

Because I have oily and spot prone skin, I decided to try Quick fix facials - Anti-blemish mud mask. I planned to write review after using more than one time... But.. unfortunately first time was not so good as I expected. Otherwise it was the worst reaction I have ever had from a face product.




So I applied a mud on my face and waited the 10 minutes. After that I removed with warm water and.. when I saw my face in the mirror I got shock. My face was bright red and patchy. I am writing this review about 5 hours after attempt to ''treat'' my face. And my face still red and feeling like my face is burning. I got an allergic reaction :(


And here is my face ;) unfortunately today is not Halloween :)) I bought this ''amazing'' mud mask in Tk Maxx for £3.99 (RRP £4.99) 

Ruta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment