17/11/2014

Mini Winter Haul

Hello beauties,

recently I did mini shopping for winter :) I needed warm jumpers, so what I got:



Number one is my favourite : Grey knitted jumper ''La Vie Est Belle'' by Clements Ribeiro. Very soft and at the same time warm jumper, made from 95% cotton and 5% cashmere.The main thing why I bought it is note ''La vie est belle'' and I am totally agree - Live is beautiful! :)  Jumper from TK maxx and I paid £18 (was £24.99)






Second one black/silver is so soo sooo cosy, soft and warm. It's just perfect for winter (Christmas) time. Jumper top is made from sparkle silver treads. I just feeling so comfortable to wear this jumper and waiting for Christmas :) Also from TK maxx, Paid about £14.99/16.99




The third one is grey jumper with such cute penguins. Again is so warm and cosy. Waiting for cold weather :) and SNOW! I'm really missing snow! Jumper from tk maxx and paid about £14.99/16.99





And the last one, long grey open cardigan. Three reasons why I bought this one.. 1st - warm, 2nd- long and 3rd - has pockets. From tk maxx and price £29.99
 



Please let me know which one is your favourite? :)

Ruta xx


3 comments: