09/11/2014

TOP 3 favourite perfumes/fragrances

I like to try new perfumes/fragrances, but currently my favourite are these three: DKNY Golden delicious, Gucci Guilty and Lanvir Eclat D'arpege :)



1st one is ''DKNY Golden delicious''. This one is my favourite about 3 years :)) If it's going to finish, I always buying a new one :) And I think it is perfect scent for autumn season. Suitable to wear day or night time. Golden delicious has an elegance that is reserved for the most discriminating taste.




2nd one is ''Gucci Guilty'' I love this smell. This floral fruity scent suits me. But is not that type of perfumes that you can recognise smell.  I like and gold bottle too.



Lanvir Eclat D'arpege - this one I bought first time. I heard about this perfume long time ago, but bought just recently. And it comes in my top 3 favourite perfumes. It comes in clear plastic box and bottle looks like upside-down bulb. And this perfume is so fresh. When I am wearing this perfume I am getting a question ''nice smell, which perfume are you using?'' :)


Tell me your favourite perfume :)

Ruta xx



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love DKNY Golden delicious! It's one of my favourite ones even tho it's not my go-to fragance!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gucci Guilty one of my favorites ! x

    ReplyDelete