01/11/2014

Cheap treatment for hairs

Hello beauties xx,

So i am starting my blog with how cheap to treat your hairs. One of the way to treat your hairs is Jasmine oil. This oil is like elixir for my hairs. I am trying to use this oil once in a week. I put some jasmine oil on my hands and rub them together. Then massage oil onto my scalp and apply it down to my hair-down. You can leave it for at least 15 minutes or leave the oil over night as i do :) I just tie my hair before sleeping and cover my pillow with a towel. 


Massaging your hair jasmine oil creates a conducive condition for hair growth as the oil helps to bust stress - which can drain nutrients from the body. Being light and non-greasy in nature, jasmine oil can also washed out easily, leaving the hair with a soft, smooth feel. Applying jasmine oil on the hair is a good solution against dry and itchy scalp, as the oil is a wonderful moisturizer. But if your hairs are oily, don't worry ;) Jasmine hair oil a lightly scented oil for all types of hair.

P.s. My husband use this oil for years every morning to make his hair style :)) he is not using hair gel or so. 
And here a pic of my hairs :)


You can buy this oil in ASDA, or Superdrug. In superdrug.com Jasmine oil 250ml is just for £1.50.

Bye bye xx

2 comments: