11/11/2014

Urban Decay Perversion mascara and Subversion lash primer review

I was looking for mascara and I saw this Urban Decay Perversion set. Urban Decay Perversion mascara (Bigger, blacker, badder lashes) and includes a limited edition deluxe sample of Subversion lash primer. 

''For even sicker lashes start with Subversion Lash Primer. Like foreplay for your lashes, creamy formula conditions and wets lashes, priming them for the perfect application. Once you experience how much more smoothly your mascara glides on, you won't be able to live without it''


So straight away I opened box to try it. First impression really good. Primer is really creamy. Subversion applies white, but dries fairly clear. I am usually waiting when primer will be almost clear before applying mascara. Both brushes are nice and thick and easy to apply primer and mascara. And I really love the end of result. Lashes don't feel heavy. Now I can say mascara No 1 is Perversion mascara for me :)) 





Ruta xx



3 comments:

  1. Hey Ruta!

    Just popping by to say that I nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    Have fun filling it in :)

    http://thebettystamp.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-liebster-award.html#more

    Betty x

    thebettystamp.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's so raving over this mascara lately and I. NEED. IT! hahah

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete