07/11/2014

Real Techniques eyes/enhanced and base/flawless brushes review

Yello, yello :))

Recently I bought Real Techniques Your eyes/enhanced and base /flawless brushes, so I want to share with you.


I will start from your eyes/enhanced set. In the set comes 5 brushes with a case which one can be use as a stand. The case keeps brushes organised :) But I am too lazy to put them back after using. And I have my cup/brush holder :))  but anyway its good to use it when you are travelling :)




Brushes :
Base shadow brush - ''applies a smooth, flawless foundation of colour''. I am in love with this one, Easy to apply eye shadow and to blend too :)

Deluxe crease brush - ''soft, oversized design for effortless contouring''. Easy to put a base shadow over the large area. Also works well for blending.

Accent brush - ''designed for precision detailing, spotlighting, highlighting, and smudging''. I like to put with this one darker colour on my eyes, and as well using in the outer corners.

Fine liner brush - ''the ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner''.  I am using this one for eye liner off course and I like it :)

Brow brush - ''distintive shape easily defines eyebrow''. This brush is totally not for me. Just not comfortable to apply on brow. It's too big for me :) but it is just my personal opinion :)

You can use all those brushes as you like :) even you can apply concealer and so on.. :)

And base/flawless core colletion. In the set comes 4 brushes with case/stand. The brushes are made out of synthetic Taklon hairs which are extremely soft. The Taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free which is great. Synthetic fibres will also hold their shape much better over time. The soft fibres will help you create a super smooth finish.

Detailer brush - ''Precision cut to effortlessly concealer problem areas, or use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition''. I am using this brush for concealer, to conceal dark under eyes, spots or redness around the corners of the nose.

Pointed foundation brush - ''use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage''. I like to use a bit bigger brush for foundation, but this one is good for primer.

Buffing brush - ''ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation''. You can use this brush with liquid, cream or powder. I love this brush. Using for mineral foundation :)

Contour brush - ''delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish''. This one is so soft! I am using for bronzer, blusher or highlighter :)





 Ruta xx


2 comments:

  1. I love Real Techniques! I have an eye shadow brush nd it works perfectly for me and I have a pack with brushes for different purposes but sadly I lost the foundation one (which, in my opinion is the most important one) on a night out... I know, crying.
    Anyway, these are amazing quality brushes!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought about buying their brushes. Great review.

    ReplyDelete