19/11/2014

New Look Shoe Haul

Hello Beauties,

In Summer time I throw and gave to charity almost all my autumn/winter shoes, so I needed new ones. And one lazy rainy day I decided to buy without leaving my bed. So I ordered some  I finally I got it and want to share with you :) super duper happy :)

 Wide fit black wrap strap ankle shoes, yes they are wide, and a little bit too big for me :( I will have to wear with thick sock :)) but I like them, and they are very comfortable. I can wear and with jeans and with skirt :) Paid for these £27.99 here


Black Check Lined Cuffed Lace Up Boots - they are so comfortable. Love them :)) and paid £29.99 here



And the last one, Black Contrast Collar Pointed Wedge Ankle Boots - its perfect for me wedge shoes, because I am not wearing heels :) And they are comfortable. Paid £24.99 here



Please let me know what do you think about my shoes? And share which shoes you are planing or want to buy, or recently bought.. x

Ruta xx


No comments:

Post a Comment