05/11/2014

Exploring Sicily - Day one Catania

Summer where are you gone? I like autumn, but I love summer when is hot :) I am missing these days so badly.. Especially a week in a heaven - Sicily. But I will start from the start. One my best friend decided to get married. So me and her sister made a surprise to her :) a gift for one week to Sicily before her weddings :) So we 3 girls packed our bags for adventures :)


We landed in Comiso, rented a car and moved to our first point - Catania. Our plan was for a week to see as much as we can, and off course to have fun together. Unfortunately we reached city in the evening, so we left out bags and when to look around.  But we were tired after flight, so we went to sleep early and in the morning we went to look Catania in the day light :)


It was very beautiful and sunny day :) and off course hot day :) but in the evening we moved to Giardini Naxos :) woop woop.. :) 


Ruta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment