13/11/2014

Too Faced Joy to the Girls and Jingle all the way

Yello, yello :))

Today I bought two eye shadow palettes of ''Too Faced'' and I want to share it with you :) . I am so happy, I didn't have ''Too Faced'' before, but I heard so good about it, so decided to try it by myself. Special that I got it very cheap. :) very exited about that too :)
Pictures from Too Faced

So first palette is ''Joy the Girls''. Palette was damaged (missing one eye shadow and mascara), but I paid for it £3.99. I think it's more than fair for this palette to pay this amount, isn't? :) I am really happy. I tried just on hand, but I am absolutely happy with colours. In palette comes 15 colours - matte and shimmer highly pigmented.You can use it weekday, weekend and party time. I am waiting for Christmas time to use some sparkle colours! :)



Second palette is ''Jingle all the way''. Palette comes with I phone 5 case ( such a shame, I don't have I phone 5, and case is really cute). In the palette includes 11 eye shadows to wear day to night, blush and bronzer. I can't say nothing about bronzer and blush, but eye shadows I like. 9 colours are shimmer and two are matte most basic colours. Again palette perfect for Christmas (winter time). For this I paid £4.99 (from Tk maxx)




I am very pleased today that I found Too Faced those goodies (even if they are not new collection) :)

Ruta xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are all so gorgeous! The one that's like an iPhone is so original!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete